Top Ad 728x90

Court of the Dead

Jan 30, 2013

, , , , ,

Dead Mario Mascot, X Bot and Codename Dude

Sekure D is killing it....

This was a private commission by an awesome collector who gave me a picture of a tshirt design which was the cover of Super Mario Brothers 2 but Mario had a scull face with the kaws style jawline. I didn't want to make it look like a Kaws piece so I flipped the shape of the jaw around a touch and went to town on it with my own style. Stoked with how it come out. 


This bot is also for the same collector who let me do whatever I wanted, just had fun with this one, already had a few people contact me to grab it after a crappy instagram picture but its spoken for, this was just a fun custom. 

3" Dudebox custom for DopeVinyls upcoming blind box series!

Hope you guys like them I should have a few more Dunnys and a Paw finished this week then its onto some 8" Dunnys and a Tequila! Good times! - Sekure D


Follow Sekure D here:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment! Benny will approve within 24 hours.

BB-8 Star Wars Premium Format(TM) Figure
Court of the Dead The Chronicle of the Underworld Court of the Dead Book