Top Ad 728x90

Court of the Dead

Apr 24, 2011

, ,

Proof of Faith, a book by Bryan A. Collins

Bryan A. Collins, artist extrordinaire, is releasing his first book, entitled "Proof of Faith". You can purchase his book at either Etsy or Bigcartel
When you purchase, please specify if you would like your copy signed or not. 
 I'm excited for Bryan's book for many reasons. One small reason is that he talks about me and Tenacious Toys in there somewhere! I am so honored to be a part of Bryan's journey. Bryan and I have executed several successful projects together in the art toy world, with another one in the works right now. Bryan's banging out some custom toys, to be sold exclusively at Tenacious Toys.

The bigger reason I'm excited, though, is to get a better glimpse into what makes Bryan tick. An interesting guy, his work has depth and endless possibilities. It's more ephemeral than the character-based illustation which is so common these days. I get the feeling Bryan has purpose and real "meat" behind his artwork and I hope this book shows us whence that inspiration flows.


130 paintings, illustrations, and custom figures to accompany the candid story of my failures and successes on the road to becoming a full-time artist.

In this book I share some personal struggles and secrets. I discuss what happened to me during the times I had no creative outlet, and why I now have no choice but to make art. You will read about the first time I fell in love with art and the first time I decided I hated it. You will also hear about why I'd rather be poor and happy than rich and unhappy, and what that sentiment really means. 

Enjoy the book and please post your comments and reviews when you get your copy.

God bless,
Bryan A. Collins


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment! Benny will approve within 24 hours.

BB-8 Star Wars Premium Format(TM) Figure
Court of the Dead The Chronicle of the Underworld Court of the Dead Book