Top Ad 728x90

Court of the Dead

Nov 27, 2012

, ,

RWBT by Carson Catlin

Another amazing Tequila, you just have to love this platform. Really dig the cutting style in this one, it just fits perfectly. It is great to see that Carson Catlin is expanding his work on several platforms.




 
I bring you my custom tequila. He was commissioned from a private collector with the explicit direction of "do what ever you want" So thats what I did. This was a very challenging piece because of the detail. I have never done anything like it before so I dove right in. Colored in my favorite color trio, Red, White, and Black. I did my best to accentuate the already iconic lines of the sculpt. Never crossing over lines of definition. I'm super happy on how it turned out and I hope to have another tequila come through my studio in the near future.


Follow Carson Catlin here:
Facebook
Site
      - Don P 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment! Benny will approve within 24 hours.

BB-8 Star Wars Premium Format(TM) Figure
Court of the Dead The Chronicle of the Underworld Court of the Dead Book