Top Ad 728x90

Court of the Dead

Mar 1, 2013

, , , ,

Latest works from Infinite Rabbits

Some excellent works from Infinite Rabbits...
Custom Tequila
3 inch Chuckboy Dunny
Dunny's and Micro's
3 inch Dunny
I've been very busy with other commitments lately, but I've managed to work on a few custom toys the past few months and thought I would share some pics. Most have been for gifts or commissions, so none of these are in my online store (http://infiniterabbits.storenvy.com/). The two Eyes may end up there at some point in the future - I haven't decided their fate yet. More pics & customs on my Facebook page (https://www.facebook.com/pages/Infinite-Rabbits/178734715490003) Thanks! - Infinite Rabbits


Follow Infinite Rabbits here:
Facebook
Store
     - Don P

1 comments:

  1. It may be weird to say but, they are so cute in a freaky way.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment! Benny will approve within 24 hours.

BB-8 Star Wars Premium Format(TM) Figure
Court of the Dead The Chronicle of the Underworld Court of the Dead Book