Top Ad 728x90

Court of the Dead

Mar 17, 2014

, , , , ,

TRIPTYCHON "NYC" Metal Sculptural Art Piece by VISEone

TRIPTYCHON "NYC" - each panel is 49 cm x 90 cm, mixed media. Our friend VISEone writes:
"In march I launched a new series of works I am currently developing. I exhibited my first sculpture at the URBAN ART GALLERY in Stuttgart, Germany.
 

After years of customizing and producing toys in vinyl I now focus more on artwork made of metal. Here you can check out my first works."

VISEone is moving into metal artworks this year. One of these pieces was a part of the March group show at Urban Art Gallery in Stuttgart. Flyer below:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment! Benny will approve within 24 hours.

BB-8 Star Wars Premium Format(TM) Figure
Court of the Dead The Chronicle of the Underworld Court of the Dead Book