Top Ad 728x90

Court of the Dead

May 28, 2011

, , ,

Halfbad Toyz: Smash Tokyo Toys X Halfbad Toyz reveal!

"Look for these to be released real soon with Smash Tokyo Toys. They will be insanely limited...."
These awesome 6-inch resin robot figures are a Smash Tokyo Toys design, brought to life in the mad CT laboratory of Halfbad Toyz! 
Warning: I WILL be gunning for an exclusive colorway run of these figures. It's not set in stone yet but Halfbad and I will be talking soon about that.
Our last collab with Halfbad was a Pearl White run of their Skekiltor figure, and although I'd like to stay consistent, I am aware that Halfbad has a variety of resin color/tint options that they can use. I am open to colorway suggestions!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment! Benny will approve within 24 hours.

BB-8 Star Wars Premium Format(TM) Figure
Court of the Dead The Chronicle of the Underworld Court of the Dead Book