Top Ad 728x90

Court of the Dead

May 15, 2017

, ,

GOFN Behind The Figure Interview: The Sucklord


"ALL HAIL THE SUCKLORD. The high court of the Supervillain with the mostest is now in session! GOFN concludes its long-running interview series, Behind The Figure, with something truly special. And what's more, I secretly fluffed the whole thing - "roast" style - by peppering it with quotes from some beloved colleagues of the man behind the moniker that just keeps going, like the Energizer Bunny on steroids. In fact, just today I spoke with his buddy Kevin Malone who told me: "I still purchase from Morgan, but I was once picking up everything he released. He did a collaboration with Tyler Ham called the Suck One and it was basically a dick ship that Tyler had sculpted (lol) it was a great piece but I just couldn't bring myself to buy it and display it." Without further adieu, and with a hatful o' f-bombs....here comes the Sucklord, so candid, so righteously smart-ass. We bring you with the man of the (Suck)hour."

Check out the full interview at Go Figure News' website now. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment! Benny will approve within 24 hours.

BB-8 Star Wars Premium Format(TM) Figure
Court of the Dead The Chronicle of the Underworld Court of the Dead Book