Top Ad 728x90

Court of the Dead

Jan 10, 2013

, ,

Domo x DC mystery minis



This is easily one of the cutest Domo series to ever come out. The DC theme works so well and fits Domo's sweet and pleasant charm. These miniature superheros stand strong at two and a half inches. Ready to drop on February 28th, they're a great catch at only $5.95 a piece. Inside the mystery boxes hide Green Lantern, Flash, Aquaman, Two-Face, The Riddler, Shazam, 3 versions of Batman, 2 of Robin, and 3 of Superman. If you were to ask me if I'd want to be rescued by a Christian Bale Batman or a Domo Batman, I'd choose Domo any day. 

Ashley Gallagher

1 comments:

  1. If I could see what I was getting, I'd buy 5 or 6 of them. Blind boxed? Pass.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment! Benny will approve within 24 hours.

BB-8 Star Wars Premium Format(TM) Figure
Court of the Dead The Chronicle of the Underworld Court of the Dead Book