Top Ad 728x90

Court of the Dead

Mar 8, 2010

, , ,

Kevin Gosselin "Bacon" custom Munny from his "Dunny Eater" series


Says Kevin:

"Say Hello to Bacon. This little guy tries as hard as he can to be mean. He's even borrowed a bloody halberd and shield from his father but try as he might, deep down inside he's just a sweetie. Bacon is part gorilla, part boar and all around nice guy.
Bacon was made from a 7" Munny, wire, plumber epoxy, screws, polymer clay and leather. This was my first attempt at this size and I loved it. It's perfect. Large enough to allow for all the detail I want and small enough to be practical. Want to see how I made this? A lot of you probably saw a lot of images I posted over the last couple weeks. I wasn't just showing off. Nope, I was amassing as many pictures as I could to assemble a tutorial. Plan on seeing a tutorial from me within the next couple weeks."



You can find out more about this Dunny on Kevin's blog.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment! Benny will approve within 24 hours.

BB-8 Star Wars Premium Format(TM) Figure
Court of the Dead The Chronicle of the Underworld Court of the Dead Book