Top Ad 728x90

Court of the Dead

Mar 26, 2014

, , , , , ,

Rainy Day Antagonist Figure by Evilos Now Up on Kickstarter


Our friend Evilos has launched a Kickstarter to fund the production of his first original sculpt collectible! I've backed it, of course. Evilos is an undeniable talent and has been extremely supportive of Tenacious Toys. He's part of the crew. Let's get him to his goal, he's already well on his way!

From his KS:

 Hello, My Name is Christopher Avalos.

I've been a model maker and custom artist for well over 20 Years. In that time I've painted many different things. This year ive decided to make my own figure, I've had this idea for some time and through an amazing set of circumstances I'm ready to create my very first figure.


I've already gone and had the 3D sculpt professionally created, so we are half way there. But I still need your help. With your pledges I can hire a studio in the United States to produce the mold and the figures. So please check out all the rewards I have and their details here.

He is a character that I came up with a very long time ago when rainy weather would cause all sorts of delays. I don't have a traditional indoor studio like many other artists, my studio is outside and I rely on the great southern California weather to get my work done. Some days I cannot paint because of bad weather and that's what my Rainy Day character personifies. With your help and pledges, I can create a Do It Yourself White Resin figure that you can customize however you wish. He will come in five pieces for easy painting and is 4 inches tall. Just paint, put him back together and you will have a figure all your own.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment! Benny will approve within 24 hours.

BB-8 Star Wars Premium Format(TM) Figure
Court of the Dead The Chronicle of the Underworld Court of the Dead Book