Top Ad 728x90

Court of the Dead

May 8, 2013

, ,

X105 Strike Gunny by Josh Mayhem

We see more and more custom Mecha Dunny's from Huck Gee, this time a great customized one by Josh Mayhem.


"I actually earned this commssion a little while before the Post Apocalypse Dunnys came out. Once they did I couldn't wait to get my hands on one of the Mecha's to customize as they are absolutely perfect for my asthetic of customizing. Since the collector is a huge fan of mechas in general, and since he's been so patient, I decided to upgrade him to one of these bad boys. Gotta say I love the way it turned out, and can't wait to do more of them."
Josh Mayhem is still currently taking commission work and can be reached via his website www.joshmayhem.com or through his Facebook www.facebook.com/joshmayhem1



 
Follow Josh Mayhem here:
Facebook
Site
     - Don P

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment! Benny will approve within 24 hours.

BB-8 Star Wars Premium Format(TM) Figure
Court of the Dead The Chronicle of the Underworld Court of the Dead Book