Top Ad 728x90

Court of the Dead

Jul 9, 2012

, , ,

Red Leopard Saber Tooth Dunny by bryancollins on Etsy

This is the first time in 3 years that Bryan A. Collins has released a non-blind-boxed custom Dunny. 
Go get it! Bryan says:
The Dunny will come as seen in the photo, with it's own "Color Chemist" box, three pin-back buttons, and a sticker. This is the only piece I plan to make under these circumstances for a while since I still have commissions and exhibits on my plate. I had actually started this piece last year and put it on the back burner. In order to clean up some unfinished projects, I got up extra early a few days in a row and got this piece finished.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment! Benny will approve within 24 hours.

BB-8 Star Wars Premium Format(TM) Figure
Court of the Dead The Chronicle of the Underworld Court of the Dead Book