Top Ad 728x90

Court of the Dead

Jul 10, 2012

,

Something new this way comes from The Forces of Dorkness

Well folks, after a huge success with Buddha Fett (and by huge I mean one guy creating things in his garage with primitive tools and a shoestring budget, and pouring each one by hand), I thought maybe it was time for something new. So after months of contemplation, the new piece has finally come together. Yep, it's resin, and I can't even start to describe the colors I was able to produce this time around, but it looks like a family of unicorns threw up gallons and gallons of rainbows.

As of now there are 27 pieces total, with the possibility of more (based on my time). all boxed up and ready for October.

"October you say?" That's right, everyone's busy with SDCC right now, and since I'm not making the trip out west and you probably won't do anything with this until after that is over, I thought October would be a good month. October is also the month that has another big event in it out east, and there's a good chance I'll be making a personal appearance at that one with these guys.

Scott Kinnebrew
The Forces of Dorkness
www.forcesofdorkness.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment! Benny will approve within 24 hours.

BB-8 Star Wars Premium Format(TM) Figure
Court of the Dead The Chronicle of the Underworld Court of the Dead Book