Top Ad 728x90

Court of the Dead

Jul 16, 2011

, , ,

COOL SHIT AT SDCC: Scott Tolleson Booth 4836


Scott Tolleson will be putting on a big show at SDCC this year. His booth # is 4836. He'll be debuting his new Lyle Bean plushes, a custom Android series, a third colorway of his awesome Otis and Otto figure sets, the 5" Uncle Argh Mini Qee by Toy2R, and much more! Definitely a booth to hit.

Scott is a cool guy. He just sent me a care package with a toy in it (for me) and some buttons (for you, since I'm a needlephobe). I'm giving away the button packs (2 packs of 5 Scott Tolleson buttons each) pictured below- one each to 2 lucky winners- via a Twitter giveaway:
All ya gotta do to enter is copy the text below and tweet it out to your followers:

I want to win a @MrScottTolleson button pack from @tenacioustoys! #TollesonButtons http://yfrog.com/kjwvgbpj Pls RT!

On Monday morning I'll use Tweetdeck to see who tweeted that, and I'll use Random.org's random number generator to pick 2 lucky winners! You HAVE to be following both us (@tenacioustoys) and Scott Tolleson (@MrScottTolleson) to win, since I'll be DMing you for your shipping address!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment! Benny will approve within 24 hours.

BB-8 Star Wars Premium Format(TM) Figure
Court of the Dead The Chronicle of the Underworld Court of the Dead Book