Top Ad 728x90

Court of the Dead

Jun 16, 2016

, , ,

Back the Cronus Magnus Kickstarter Campaign by Eric Smith

Cronus Magnus campaign details:
This campaign is a follow up to my previously successful 2014 Project: Vulkira Kickstarter campaign. Because every heroic robot needs a nemesis, I bring you Cronus Magnus™! By backing this campaign you will help me build on and continue my vision for my line of Vulkira vinyl (and resin) toys and my planned, accompanying Vulkira comic book!

Inspired by my favorite giant Japanese robots and limited to 300 pieces with a painted glow-in-the-dark colorway, Cronus Magnus will stand 10.5" and will have 3 points of articulation, foil belly sticker as well as interchangeable hand/weapon attachments. Cronus Magnus will be packaged in a printed box.

As of the time of publication, it's 27% funded!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment! Benny will approve within 24 hours.

BB-8 Star Wars Premium Format(TM) Figure
Court of the Dead The Chronicle of the Underworld Court of the Dead Book