Top Ad 728x90

Court of the Dead

Nov 5, 2014

, , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

Tasha Zimich Designer Con Exclusives



I'm headed back to Designer Con this year, booth #911 together with April Elliott and MaloOne, and have some new artworks and exclusives I'd like to share! My booth offerings include new painted Android Minis and 3" Dunnys.

"Hush" 3" Dunny

"Snapdragons at Sunrise" Android Mini


I'm offering a limited edition print on wood panel, "Applepicking" edition of x5 signed & numbered wood panel prints. These panels measure 8x12", retailing for $35ea.



I've completed new hand painted pieces, like this custom painted 8" Camilla d'Errico No Ordinary Love statue colourway I'm calling "Attempted Murder". The original No Ordinary Love statue is blue and white, which I've repainted in a red and white palette inspired by Camilla's painting "Aida".




I'll have new art prints, gift prints, trading cards and other goodies. Swing by booth #911 during DCon and say Hi!



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment! Benny will approve within 24 hours.

BB-8 Star Wars Premium Format(TM) Figure
Court of the Dead The Chronicle of the Underworld Court of the Dead Book