Top Ad 728x90

Court of the Dead

Aug 29, 2014

, , , , ,

GUUMON Purple Haze Daigomi: last day to enter our lottery!


Today is the last day to submit your entry to the lottery we are running for these 6 Exclusive Purple Haze Daigomis, kindly produced and painted up just for Tenacious Toys by the amazing GUUMON. Winners picked tomorrow; Purple Haze Daigomis are $150 each + shipping. There's one "chase" which has extra gold paint spray (see below) and it will be shipped randomly.

Email me at tenacioustoys at gmail dot com with PURPLE HAZE DAIGOMI in the subject line and give us your name, address and Paypal addy in the email.

Good luck!!!! Since there's only 6 of these, I will NOT be selfishly keeping one for myself, although I really want to. I will be sad every time I ship each of these 6 pieces out. Aargh! One of my favorite sculpts ever.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment! Benny will approve within 24 hours.

BB-8 Star Wars Premium Format(TM) Figure
Court of the Dead The Chronicle of the Underworld Court of the Dead Book