Top Ad 728x90

Court of the Dead

Apr 8, 2014

, , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

Announcing the Tenacious Toys® My Rewards Program

https://www.tenacioustoys.com/MyRewards.asp

We are very excited to announce the new Tenacious Toys® My Rewards Program! This is a program which AUTOMATICALLY assigns rewards points to you for each purchase you make at Tenacious Toys. Redeem your points for discounts on purchases of ANY item!

Basically this system is set up to give to 10% back on every purchase. Spend $100, get points worth $10. Spend $500, get points worth $50.

Here's how it works:

  1. Once your order has shipped, your My Rewards Points will be redeemable the next day. You will know your order has shipped when you receive an email from us with tracking info. It is the act of us marking your item shipped (by adding the tracking number to your order and marking the order "Complete") that triggers the system to add the points to your account.

  2. To view your My Rewards points, simply click on MyRewards in the My Account section or Rewards in the nav menu.

  3. Enter the total amount (in points) you'd like to redeem (10 My Rewards points = $1). Minimum redemption is 100 points (worth $10).

  4. You're now ready to save on your next purchase. Upon placing your order, your redeemed My Rewards points will automatically be deducted from the total purchase amount. You do not need to redeem all of your points at once, but you do need to redeem a minimum of 100 points (which is a $10 discount off your next order).

The best part is, this program was activated in early 2014. I wanted to test it out and make sure it was working right before I made the announcement. So, if you've completed a purchase in 2014 (and it was an in-stock item that has already shipped to you) go ahead and log into our site to check how many points you have accrued!

How to locate your My Rewards points balance:
Log in to Tenacious Toys. Click on My Account (if you're not already there). At the bottom of the My Account dashboard is the link to the My Rewards Program page.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment! Benny will approve within 24 hours.

BB-8 Star Wars Premium Format(TM) Figure
Court of the Dead The Chronicle of the Underworld Court of the Dead Book