Top Ad 728x90

Court of the Dead

Oct 18, 2013

, ,

Cameron Tiede to Launch Wood Candy Workshop

It seems that Cameron Tiede is launching a new line of wooden art toys! He wrote in saying the following:

"I’ve been laying low the past few years to refine some new skills and I am happy to announce my new adventure  “Wood Candy Workshop”. My first figure “Chester” will be released the last week of October.

To learn more visit www.woodcandyworkshop.com please sign up there to subscribe to the new email list as I will no longer be using the old list.

Those who sign up before the release date of Chester will be emailed a free shipping code.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment! Benny will approve within 24 hours.

BB-8 Star Wars Premium Format(TM) Figure
Court of the Dead The Chronicle of the Underworld Court of the Dead Book