• Latest News

    A community-driven blog focused on the weirder end of the art collectible spectrum. Seeking new contributors - if you collect it, and we don't cover it here, CLICK HERE TO CONTACT US

    June 20, 2013

    VISEone Zombie Goo vinyl figure revealed, will be released at our NYCC booth

    VISEone Zombie Goo 8-inch vinyl figure
    From the VISEone newsletter:

    "First prototype images of my upcoming vinyltoy release "ZOMBIE GOO"
    Yesterday I posted an image of the prototype on my FACEBOOK page - today I fully reveal what's my upcoming vinyltoy release called ZOMBIE GOO.

    Before we continue with the TUBE MONSTER series I decided to be part of the worldwide Zombie Apocalyse.
     

    So I stepped deep down into my lab and created some "ZOMBIE GOO" put it into a tube so whenever you want you can squeeze out your own little ZOMBIE.

    But squeeze carefully!
    While squeezing - be aware that the zombie could grab your head and rip out your brain - you've been warned!!!"

    ZOMBIE GOO is another cooperation between VISEone & Flying LuLu. It will be approx. 8" in height. We are planning several colorways which will be revealed during this summer. Edition size is not set yet.

    I will release ZOMBIE GOO at NYCC 2013 at TENACIOUS COLLECTIVE BOOTH #208
     

    But while I'm there I would also be interested in a customshow/release party...
    so if any gallery or store is interested in holding a release party/custom show - please contact me!"

    VISEone Zombie Goo side view (prototype)

    • Blogger Comments
    • Facebook Comments

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

    Please leave a comment! Benny will approve within 24 hours.

    Item Reviewed: VISEone Zombie Goo vinyl figure revealed, will be released at our NYCC booth Rating: 5 Reviewed By: Tenacious Toys
    Scroll to Top