Top Ad 728x90

Court of the Dead

Apr 3, 2013

, , ,

New Creations from The Forces of Dorkness

Two excellent customs....

Just wanted to share two of my newest creations with you

The first,  A custom painted 6"  Touma / Wonderwall Beak Falcon i simply call "The Falcon".  A piece I found online during the holidays that just screamed paint job.  I tried to end up somewhere between Egyptian Idol and Custom toy.  It's a mix of brushed acrylics and iridescent and pearlized airbrush colors.  The overall piece has a high gloss lacquer finish for that display ready look.


 


Second is a piece I call "The Mini Evil Mastermind in the Lightning Dinosaur P.J.s" or TMEMITLDPJS for short.  He's a 7"  100% Resin Dynamite Rex that I picked up at Designer Con last year.  I'm really psyched they are releasing this in platform in vinyl.  



Both Pieces are available and interested parties should contact me direct at forcesofdorkness@gmail.com.  

Follow Focres of Dorkness here:
Facebook
Site
Shop

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment! Benny will approve within 24 hours.

BB-8 Star Wars Premium Format(TM) Figure
Court of the Dead The Chronicle of the Underworld Court of the Dead Book