Top Ad 728x90

Court of the Dead

Feb 17, 2013

, ,

Space Munny by Jansen Lefrancois

Received this custom in my mail. Impressive work, hope to see more from you Jansen Lefrancois!

I created this figure out of my love for space and my love for my Mom hahaha! It was her birthday on the 13th and she really liked the first space custom I painted so this was my gift to her. That being said, it won't be up for sale... although with enough interest shown by the public I may do a mini space series! If you want to see more the only place to do so is via my Facebook:
http://www.facebook.com/JLefrancoisArt





Follow Jansen Lefrancois here:
Facebook 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment! Benny will approve within 24 hours.

BB-8 Star Wars Premium Format(TM) Figure
Court of the Dead The Chronicle of the Underworld Court of the Dead Book