Top Ad 728x90

Court of the Dead

Feb 18, 2013

, ,

Captain Hippocampus by Rsin

Stunning custom from Rsin Art. Stunning concept!

Over a year ago a boardie asked me to custom another Horselington. I've been working on this for a few months off an on. I changed things and repainted it a few times. Pretty happy with the end result even if some things didn't work out for the final piece. As with the last Horselington I did, I have a story in mind to connect 6 of these customs once they are finished. Hippocampus is a creature said to have the head of a horse and a body of a serpent or fish. Therefore the name he received after defeating one of those beast. More on that story to come.-Rsin





Follow Rsin Art here:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment! Benny will approve within 24 hours.

BB-8 Star Wars Premium Format(TM) Figure
Court of the Dead The Chronicle of the Underworld Court of the Dead Book