Top Ad 728x90

Court of the Dead

May 6, 2015

, , , , ,

Michael Keaton Batman and Bruce Wayne Set by Hot Toys

http://affiliates.sideshowtoy.com/Tracker.aspx?aid=3555&sku=902400&cid=-1
 I'm not gonna lie to you, I am partial to the Christian Bale Batman movies. I like the stories and the villains and the action... the way Bale speaks as Batman irritates the shit out of me, but I can deal with it because that's not a whole lot of the movies.

But a close second is the 1989 Michael Keaton Batman. Jack Nicholson as Joker might be fucking perfect casting. Anyway, Hot Toys obviously agrees that the Keaton Batman is worth producing, because here we have a 1:6-scale, two figure set of Bruce Wayne in his tux, as well as the Batman. The likeness of the head sculpt is pretty dead-on in my opinion. This set is available for $344.99 here at Sideshow, and they even offer a payment plan.



http://affiliates.sideshowtoy.com/Tracker.aspx?aid=3555&sku=902400&cid=-1

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment! Benny will approve within 24 hours.

BB-8 Star Wars Premium Format(TM) Figure
Court of the Dead The Chronicle of the Underworld Court of the Dead Book