Top Ad 728x90

Court of the Dead

May 7, 2015

, ,

Erick Scarecrow's Lady Liberty to be Re-Released on ESCToy.com

Erick has been a little quiet lately. You might not notice these things, but I do. He recently moved his company ESC Toys to Las Vegas and I think that's sort of a big undertaking. Seems he hasn't released a new figure in a while, but he's finally ready to get cranking again! This is the anniversary release of the Lady Liberty figure which was released back in 2007 as a 12". Each 6.5" vinyl/PVC Lady Liberty figure comes packaged in an open box and blister tray. The products conform to ASTM-F963. For ages 15 & UP!

Retail is $25 per piece (is that a fucking typo? nope.) and the 4PACK is $85.

$25 dollars for a 6.5" toy. That's an awesome price. I think Erick moved to Vegas and fried his brain in the desert sun.


Anyway, I'm not sure when these figures will be release, but here's the link to the ESC Toys shop. There's a handy tool at the bottom of the screen on the right that allows you to get emailed when the items go up for sale. Which is fucking brilliant. I have to see if I can do that with my shop.









0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment! Benny will approve within 24 hours.

BB-8 Star Wars Premium Format(TM) Figure
Court of the Dead The Chronicle of the Underworld Court of the Dead Book