Top Ad 728x90

Court of the Dead

Jul 16, 2015

, , , , , , ,

Back Shawn Smith's Recycled Mini Resketch Books on Kickstarter

I LOVE my Resketch recycled/reclaimed paper sketchbook that I got from the last Kickstarter. Now Shawn "Shawnimals" Smith has a new Kickstarter running now for a mini version - I just placed my pledge for a 3-pack. Only $12! Super cheap. I love my original Resketch so much that I put it on the homepage of my personal website here. Definitely recommended, and at that price, you can't go wrong.

Resketch books are spiral-bound collections of assorted reclaimed/recycled/reused papers. Every page is different which is pretty exciting for me, sort of gets my brain working in a different way every time I flip a page to draw or take notes.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment! Benny will approve within 24 hours.

BB-8 Star Wars Premium Format(TM) Figure
Court of the Dead The Chronicle of the Underworld Court of the Dead Book