Top Ad 728x90

Court of the Dead

May 1, 2014

, , , , , , ,

Luke Chueh: HEADS at Clutter Gallery May 10

SATURDAY: MAY 10TH, 2014 (BEACON, NY)

CLUTTER GALLERY PRESENTS: LUKE CHUEH "HEADS" (plus Scott Tolleson)

From Luke:
This May, Clutter Gallery will be the hosting my upcoming mini solo show, "Heads". Clutter Magazine & Gallery are best known for their coverage of the Art/Designer toy scene. As such, we felt that this would be a good opportunity for me to do a show that was very different from my normal paintings-on-canvas shows. Starting with the shape of my bear's head and casting an 8" in diameter rotocast version of it, we created a unique platform for me to build this show on.

The show is also actually a two person show. I'll be sharing the gallery with my friend and colleague Scott Tolleson.


This is also one of my first major exhibitions on the east coast. I realize it's actually in Upstate New York, but I hope to see you there.


Opening Reception: 

Saturday, May 10th, 2014 (6PM - 9PM)
163 Main Street

Beacon, NY 12508

www.cluttermagazine.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment! Benny will approve within 24 hours.

BB-8 Star Wars Premium Format(TM) Figure
Court of the Dead The Chronicle of the Underworld Court of the Dead Book