Top Ad 728x90

Court of the Dead

Jul 4, 2012

, , , ,

Dead Hand Toys + Monster Kolor paint = next level art toys

Recently sent a package of Monster Kolor paint to Brian Ahlbeck of Dead Hand Toys... and sure enough, a week or so later we see these images popping up on his Facebook feed! Brian's resin sculpts are already really interesting and fun. He's got a dedicated group of collectors, and I'm a huge fan myself. But this recent addition of the deep, metallic, vibrant Monster Kolor paint in my opinion adds a new dimension of cool to his pieces. Great work. Looks like you'll be able to pick some of these up at the Dragatomi SDCC booth #4935.








Full disclosure: I am now repping Monster Kolor paint on behalf of Apex. That means I will be stocking the paint in our shop soon, and it also means other shops and retailers may order wholesale through me by emailing me at my Apex email address.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment! Benny will approve within 24 hours.

BB-8 Star Wars Premium Format(TM) Figure
Court of the Dead The Chronicle of the Underworld Court of the Dead Book