Top Ad 728x90

Court of the Dead

Jun 16, 2012

,

New toy company from Mexico: Bugs and Plush!

I gotta say, there's a lot of cool, creative stuff coming out of Mexico lately. I just got an email from a gentleman named Raymundo, the guy behind Bugs and Plush, a new Mexican toy manufacturer. As you can see from the above image, they have a TON of sculpts already. Their website and their web shop look pretty tight, graphic-wise, and they made a nifty video (below) about the inception of their toys. I just shot Raymundo an email regarding New York Comic-Con. I feel like this type of platform is a good fit for display/sale at NYCC, so we'll see what he says and I'll keep everyone posted.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment! Benny will approve within 24 hours.

BB-8 Star Wars Premium Format(TM) Figure
Court of the Dead The Chronicle of the Underworld Court of the Dead Book