Top Ad 728x90

Court of the Dead

Jun 15, 2012

,

VISEone TUBE MONSTER 8" vinyl figure

From VISEone's newsletter:

"Since I started with my tube custom concept (TUBE DUNNYS and others) I was hoping to be able to release my own character dripping out of a tube one day. I worked on many concept drawings and after I developed enough skillz with ZBrush I started to work on my TUBE MONSTER concept in 3D.

Here you see the early stage of the first prototype - some corrections have to be made still before it's aproved and ready for the wax model.

After 3 productions in resin I finally step into the medium vinyl.

The first edition will be the ZOMBIE JUICE which we'll hopefully be able to release for NYCC 2012.
More colorways are on the list and there might even be some exclusive colorways coming up."

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment! Benny will approve within 24 hours.

BB-8 Star Wars Premium Format(TM) Figure
Court of the Dead The Chronicle of the Underworld Court of the Dead Book