Top Ad 728x90

Court of the Dead

Apr 5, 2012

Tenacious Toys Blog featured on Blogs of Note

In perhaps my most reflexive blog post ever, I am blogging that Blogs of Note ("Interesting and noteworthy Blogger-powered blogs, compiled by the team") has noted that our blog is noteworthy. I'd also like to note that Blogs of Note has blogged a note that the Ume Toys blog is noteworthy. Blogs of Note is a blog running on the Blogger platform, like this blog, and is written and compiled by the Blogger team.... I'd like to thank the Blogger team for the recognition and incoming traffic. I am sure my sponsors and the artists I blog about are happy to know that my efforts are being recognized.

3 comments:

  1. I would like to say congrats to that, and also like to add that this is how I found you're blog!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks JD! Glad you found my blog! Sorta cool when you blog away for a while and people finally start taking notice.

    ReplyDelete
  3. really interesting post on your blog. . .thanks a lot for showing it to me..
    vapor recovery unit

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment! Benny will approve within 24 hours.

BB-8 Star Wars Premium Format(TM) Figure
Court of the Dead The Chronicle of the Underworld Court of the Dead Book