Top Ad 728x90

Court of the Dead

Jan 10, 2012

, , , ,

Stego-Clone custom Medicom Clonetrooper by Mostly Harmless

Mostly Harmless sends us images of his Stego-Clone custom figure, which looks to me like really solid custom work. Detailed sculpting and tight painting make for great pieces, in my opinion. 
Mostly Harmless writes:

I have attached pictures of a recent custom for a "Star Wars vs Dinosaurs" art gallery. The only requirements for the show were to incorporate both subjects in your piece. I made the Stego-Clone out of a Medicom VCD Clonetrooper, dollar store stegosaurus, and sculpt. He was quite a hit and I feel he would be a unique addition to your blogs, etc. I have also included a link to my Facebook fanpage where I have pics of several other customs.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment! Benny will approve within 24 hours.

BB-8 Star Wars Premium Format(TM) Figure
Court of the Dead The Chronicle of the Underworld Court of the Dead Book