Top Ad 728x90

Court of the Dead

Jan 13, 2012

, ,

Pause Designs Chainsaw Panda custom Dunny

Eric from Pause Designs emailed us these images of his sweet Chainsaw Panda custom, based on an 8" Dunny platform. I'm not going to lie, he emailed this to me about 3 weeks ago so he probably thinks I'm a big jerk. Well, Eric's work is tight and despite how long it took me to post this, it's DEFINITELY worthy of a post, even a late one. Also, you should really check out Pause Design's website. Pause seems to be a collective of 5 people, and they have some awesome products like t-shirts & skate decks available, in addition to videos and just a whole mess of content. Cool website. I'm impressed. Click here.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment! Benny will approve within 24 hours.

BB-8 Star Wars Premium Format(TM) Figure
Court of the Dead The Chronicle of the Underworld Court of the Dead Book