Top Ad 728x90

Court of the Dead

May 19, 2011

, ,

Magenta Morning Garuru by Itokin Park

I'm a big fan of the weird toys that Super7 sells. I don't even own any, nor do I sell them at Tenacious Toys, but I thought this one was worthy of some page time on my blog. Garuru is made by Itokin Park:

Itokin Park is at it again! The Magenta Morning Garuru is up at first light, but can't quite get his eyes open. Magenta vinyl with black, blue, gray, orange and gold sprays helps the elusive and sleepy Garuru hide in the sunrise and ease into his day. Available Friday, May 20th, 12noon Pacific, unless he sleeps in....

The Monster Family Magenta Morning Garuru is 4" tall, $35 ea.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment! Benny will approve within 24 hours.

BB-8 Star Wars Premium Format(TM) Figure
Court of the Dead The Chronicle of the Underworld Court of the Dead Book