Top Ad 728x90

Court of the Dead

May 15, 2011

, , ,

The Little Prince Art Toys



Le Petit Prince (The Little Prince in English) is a fairy tale, of sorts, written in 1942 by Antoine de Saint-Exupery and published simultaneously in French and English in 1943. I'm pretty sure my mother read this one to me as a child. In any case, it's been on my radar all my life but might not be on yours. Definitely worth looking into, you can buy it on Amazon.

So it is interesting to me that now, 60+ years later, the title character of this piece of children's literature has been translated into a limited-edition art toy. The toys are about 9.5 inches tall, they're hand-painted and are clothed in real fabric. Buy the toys here, and find out more about the world of Le Petit Prince here.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment! Benny will approve within 24 hours.

BB-8 Star Wars Premium Format(TM) Figure
Court of the Dead The Chronicle of the Underworld Court of the Dead Book