Top Ad 728x90

Court of the Dead

Apr 22, 2011

, , , , ,

NEMO Custom Easter Haremongous at Toy Street

One last blog post as I literally run out the door to Toy Street:
NEMO's rolling up, in true NEMO style, with something totally unexpected and previously unannounced: a custom Easter Haremongous! In case you didn't know, this Haremongous sculpt is NEMO's own... he has a few of them on hand and I've been excited to see him customize his own creation! (Any of you customizers out there want to get busy on a Haremongous? Let me know, I'll see if I can convince him to let one go!)

This custom Easter Haremongous will be for sale at our Toy Street table. Roll up and check out the intense rusty weathering in person!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment! Benny will approve within 24 hours.

BB-8 Star Wars Premium Format(TM) Figure
Court of the Dead The Chronicle of the Underworld Court of the Dead Book