Top Ad 728x90

Court of the Dead

Jan 28, 2011

,

Trains of Fame show in Paris: opening night video!

Okay, most of you don't know this but I've traveled all around Europe, been to Paris probably 5 or 6 times, among many other cities. But that was when I was traveling on my parent's dime, and we did touristy-type stuff like visiting les musees et le Tour Eiffel, Pompidou, Notre Dame, etc. It was very fun, Paris is a great city, and it broadened my horizons and all that.  blah blah blah
 
But now that I'm a big boy, and I am in contact with all these awesome graf/toy/artsy people over in Europe, here's what I REALLY wanna do next time I'm in Paris:


Trains of Fame party at Gallery Oberkampf.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment! Benny will approve within 24 hours.

BB-8 Star Wars Premium Format(TM) Figure
Court of the Dead The Chronicle of the Underworld Court of the Dead Book