Top Ad 728x90

Court of the Dead

May 23, 2015

, , , , , ,

VIDEO: Scratch Designs and Sculpts a Tenacious Toys Dog Custom

Scratch (one of our customers) decided she was going to do a one-off custom of our blue dog logo and give it to me!!!!!

All of a sudden I got this frikkin sweet custom in the mail! This piece now lives proudly in the glass case in our apartment. Definitely one of my favorites, along with the Benny/Thor action figures that Kris Dulfer and Jason Chalker made for me!

I am so honored and blessed to have such talented and giving customers, it makes me want to give back more to all of you!

Hmm... now what can I give away? Aside from stickers, which I'm already sending out like a crazy sticker freak...

Check this awesome video which shows a little bit of her sculpting process:




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment! Benny will approve within 24 hours.

BB-8 Star Wars Premium Format(TM) Figure
Court of the Dead The Chronicle of the Underworld Court of the Dead Book