Top Ad 728x90

Court of the Dead

Feb 7, 2014

, , , , , ,

threeA - KillZone - Hazmat Trooper

All I know about KillZone is that I see the game boxes in my sons room, I know the troopers look cool as I have a few plays of the game! Thats about it!!

threeA dropped some info to me this morning.... 1/6 Hazmat Trooper.

I shouted to my son to show him.... he just said 'WANT' and left for school!! So I guess its cool!!






Figure stands ~12.5 inches (31cm) tall

Fully possible action body inside. Incredibly detailed costume with both PVC, fabric and plastic material

Realistic soft rubber hose, cable & metal spring throughout the figure.
Detailed clothing with pouches

Lights up eyes. 2 X AG1 button cell batteries (batteries are not included)

Interchangeable hands for holding gun

Sta-5X Arc Cannon with 4 movable pistons when pull back

Estimate shipping date: 3rd quarter 2014

SRP is around $160.00USD

Ask your local threeA retailer for details.

Thanks for reading
Wai Man
www.onesixthbruce.co.uk





0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment! Benny will approve within 24 hours.

BB-8 Star Wars Premium Format(TM) Figure
Court of the Dead The Chronicle of the Underworld Court of the Dead Book