• Latest News

    A community-driven blog focused on the weirder end of the art collectible spectrum. Seeking new contributors - if you collect it, and we don't cover it here, CLICK HERE TO CONTACT US

    June 3, 2013

    G.I. Joe Show - Custom "Monster" by Wasted Talent

    Custom "Monster" by Wasted Talent

     Pieces from this past weekends G.I. Joe custom show are popping up for sale online as we speak, or I type and you read it sometime in the future. Anyway, these first pieces come from Wasted Talent and are customized on the 3" G.I. Joe platform produced by the Loyal Subjects. These Monsters come in three different colors and are available now on Suburban Vinyls website for $200 a piece.


    • Blogger Comments
    • Facebook Comments

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

    Please leave a comment! Benny will approve within 24 hours.

    Item Reviewed: G.I. Joe Show - Custom "Monster" by Wasted Talent Rating: 5 Reviewed By: Mr. N. Visible
    Scroll to Top