Top Ad 728x90

Court of the Dead

Mar 17, 2010

, , , , , ,

SNEAK PEEK: Steampunk Pullip "Eos" 12-inch doll

First to be released in JUN Planning's Steampunk series of 12-inch Pullip dolls will be this amazing figure named Eos. Retail price will be somewhere around $150 and the figures will be released in July. In September the second figure, Gyro, figure will be released (Gyro's a boy). I am a 31-year-old guy and I must admit, without any shame, that I am super into these dolls. They're just really bad-ass.




Email us at tenacioustoys@gmail.com to be added to an unofficial list. Getting added to our list in no way forces you to pay us anything, it just helps me get organized when rare toys come in. First come, first served of course, so it couldn't hurt to email us.
I'm definitely getting a case and maybe more if I hear back from a lot of you.
Click the buttons under this post to spread the info around, and click on the actual pictures to see bigger images.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment! Benny will approve within 24 hours.

BB-8 Star Wars Premium Format(TM) Figure
Court of the Dead The Chronicle of the Underworld Court of the Dead Book