Top Ad 728x90

Court of the Dead

Jan 24, 2018

, , , ,

Paper + Plastick Resin Skulls & Giant Dice Drop On Friday Jan 26

Pretty sick resin skulls- looks like they are double-dipped! And the giant die looks like a novel and beautiful new resin object. Find these and WAY more at the Paper + Plastik shop on Friday January 26 at 3pm:

Interestingly, the artist behind Paper + Plastick is Vinnie Fiorello of bad ass punk band Less Than Jake:

I'm Vinnie Fiorello, longtime punk rocker, vinyl record fan, vinyl toy fan, toy collector and producer. I play drums in LESS THAN JAKE, celebrating our 26th year and I release records and toys under both WUNDERLAND WAR and PAPER + PLASTICK.  Early on Mike Becker from early FUNKO days mentored me and my love of toys and that set a path that has lead me to more and more opportunities and ideas.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment! Benny will approve within 24 hours.

BB-8 Star Wars Premium Format(TM) Figure
Court of the Dead The Chronicle of the Underworld Court of the Dead Book