Top Ad 728x90

Court of the Dead

Mar 18, 2015

, , , , , ,

New Guardians of the Galaxy Dorbz by Vinyl Sugar and Funko

 OK so I sort of missed this development at Toy Fair because I wasn't walking the show floor, but I think Funko has either developed a new line called Vinyl Sugar... or they are exclusively distributing this line. Anyway, Vinyl Sugar now has a series called Dorbz (short for "adorable" I'd imagine) and the first license is Marvel's Guardians of the Galaxy. These are 3" tall figures which look they must retail for $10 each, based on the wholesale prices they were giving to us. How these will stack up against Funko's absurdly popular POP! line of figures remains to be seen... find these at your favorite toy retailer. Not my shop, because price point is too low. But I'm sure your local Funko hookup will have these in stock soon.












0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment! Benny will approve within 24 hours.

BB-8 Star Wars Premium Format(TM) Figure
Court of the Dead The Chronicle of the Underworld Court of the Dead Book