Top Ad 728x90

Court of the Dead

Jul 15, 2013

, , ,

The Skerpent SDCC release by Nikejerk

Love it when customizers are making their own toys...
This is my original sculpt and is called The Skerpent. Hand molded and cast in resin in 2 pieces, by me, features one point of articulation. 9.5" tall, and will be available from me ONLY during the con. I will not be partnering with any one booth so I will be tweeting and posting on Instagram about my whereabouts and where to find me to purchase the figure. There are 5 available versions all 1 of a kind. Price is $225. Comes in a custom screen printed box. I will be accepting debit and credit cards, and cash of course. These take quite a long time to make so there will be very few versions in total. Come and get them before they're gone. 

Follow me on Twitter and IG @Nikejerk.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment! Benny will approve within 24 hours.

BB-8 Star Wars Premium Format(TM) Figure
Court of the Dead The Chronicle of the Underworld Court of the Dead Book