Top Ad 728x90

Court of the Dead

Mar 11, 2013

, , , ,

Lovecraft x Velocitron x Clutter Gallery

             

 

Top row: Dagon, Tulu; Bottom row: Bokrug, Y'golonac

Let me start with a confession.  I have never bought any of Velocitron's releases before.  They just didn't do it for me...and then the Monsters From the Island show came along at Clutter Gallery and the Pocket Idol series.  BOOM!  They got me.

- Finger puppet/pocket sized  
- Amazing price ($7.50 a piece!)  
- H.P. Lovecraft tie in

A perfect storm of stuff I love.  As soon as my lottery number got called and I snagged all of them.  There are still sets available (last time I checked anyway) so do yourself a favor and grab them while you can!

Ia! Ia! Cthulhu fhtagn!  Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment! Benny will approve within 24 hours.

BB-8 Star Wars Premium Format(TM) Figure
Court of the Dead The Chronicle of the Underworld Court of the Dead Book