Top Ad 728x90

Court of the Dead

Aug 16, 2012

, ,

1XRUN print by Ian Ziobrowksi drops on Aug 22

21 x 16 Inches on Archival Pigment Print on 330gsm Fine Art Paper
Dropping on the 1XRUN site here on August 22nd is this 21 x 16 inch Nuggs print, limited to 25 prints in the run. You can also buy the original!

I created this painting while working on a custom vinyl NUGGLIFE set commission for a collector. This project helps you view the characters in a 3D world. But I had to illustrate this world in order to put the story together. So by producing a painting in a hyper animation style I can let peoples imagination have something to feed of off. Now you can start to see the story viewed in my head piece by piece. This is my first print ever to be released. Also this painting is the first of an on going series of my NUGGLIFE world that illustrates my custom vinyl figures. - Ian Ziobrowski

Make sure to visit our 2012 NYCC booth (#3121) in October where Ian Ziobrowski will be exhibiting every day!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment! Benny will approve within 24 hours.

BB-8 Star Wars Premium Format(TM) Figure
Court of the Dead The Chronicle of the Underworld Court of the Dead Book