Top Ad 728x90

Court of the Dead

Aug 30, 2012

,

Dead Hand Toys Green Series Available...NOW!



Brian over at Dead Hand Toys is releasing a new set at http://deadhand.bigcartel.com/ NOW!

From Brian:
It's been a while but I finally have my next set ready to release. This time around, I didn't do a run of a single colorway. Instead, I've got 24, all green, but different variations. Some are the same or similar, but most are one offs. 
These will be releasing this Thursday, August 30th at 12pm EST. They will run $25.00 each and come bagged with a header. Keep an eye on the STORE as I'll be loading it up over the next two days. The picture up top is only a sample of whats available.

- Ahren 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment! Benny will approve within 24 hours.

BB-8 Star Wars Premium Format(TM) Figure
Court of the Dead The Chronicle of the Underworld Court of the Dead Book