Top Ad 728x90

Court of the Dead

Feb 3, 2010

, ,

Little Sister's Plush 7-in Doll from Bioshock 2 game


This plush replica looks just like the doll Little Sister is seen carrying in the teaser images for Bioshock 2. Cobbled together from items she found in Rapture, the replica re-creates the look of Big Daddy's baseball head, wire frame cage, corkscrew arm and more. Plush body and rotocast plastic head. This doll stands almost 7" tall, made by NECA. Definitely a creepy and custom-looking production toy.
Shipping to retailers now; will be here in a week or so.
Retail price will be around $24.

3 comments:

  1. I've seen some concept art of this one and the game and it just blew me away. I'm not big on games but I have to hand it to this one. By the way I've blogged about this on my Bioshock 2 action figures post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cool- can you post a link to the concept art? Got any info on the development of this toy? Some people were asking me about that

    ReplyDelete
  3. TT, I think it was on conceptart.org (not necessarily little doll sister, I meant to say this one, the game, the franchise) but I'm not sure. Sometimes I get lost browsing through people's sketchbooks, the stuff some people do over there is just amazing. Artists working on a project, ie game can't reveal what they're working on until later on because of the copyright or contract issues, sometimes leaked pics are taken down because of this.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment! Benny will approve within 24 hours.

BB-8 Star Wars Premium Format(TM) Figure
Court of the Dead The Chronicle of the Underworld Court of the Dead Book