Top Ad 728x90

Court of the Dead

Jul 29, 2014

KNOW YOUR STUFF VISITS GREG MISHKA! | Urban Vinyl Daily


 I was pleasantly surprised to see Urban Vinyl Daily post up about a new video on the New York Natives website featuring a video interview of Greg Mishka... but i gotta tell you, I'm a little bit pissed off as well. You see, the interviewer in this video, and all of the Know Your Stuff videos, is my friend and neighbor Simeon Lipman (co creator of The Art Hustle card series, actor in the Toy Lords of Chinatown flicks, and conspirator in many other cool art-related projects).

My problem is WHY DID I NOT KNOW ABOUT THESE VIDEOS?! Come on Simeon, freakin TELL US when you are involved in something crazy cool like this! Simeon has interviewed Greg, the Sucklord, David Healey, Lev from Toy Tokyo and more. Click here to watch all the Know Your Stuff videos.

As for me, I'd love to kick Simeon's ass next time I run into him at the post office... but he's huge, so I think I'll just have to cry and whimper like a scolded puppy instead...
KNOW YOUR STUFF VISITS GREG MISHKA! | Urban Vinyl Daily

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment! Benny will approve within 24 hours.

BB-8 Star Wars Premium Format(TM) Figure
Court of the Dead The Chronicle of the Underworld Court of the Dead Book