Top Ad 728x90

Court of the Dead

Jan 1, 2014

, , , , ,

OneSixthBruce 1/6 figure of 2013..

Up until a few weeks ago, my figure of the year for 2013 would of been the iMINIme Wall Street Killer... Such an awesome custom 1/6 figure, we didn't sell that many but once it was released and people started seeing in hand images, we had emails asking to buy, unfortunately we sold out.

Image courtesy of KnightVision

BUT with receiving the preorders from AX2 Studios of their first big production release of Boom! #2 Rei, I had to change my mind.... Sorry Denny!!

Its #2 as there was a previous release called Boom! Series No.1 Armor and Rei which I'm sure was released in ultra limited editions.

Back to Boom! #2, well the TNT truck arrived very early one morning in December and could not wait break down the pallet to see what the production was like from AX2.

First box I opened was going to be mine..... I got edition 77/250, I lifted out the foam cover and WOW... was met with such an awesome 'custom' figure, very anime looking hair, great paint application, with a hint of threeA TK in the style and execution, I was bowled over by it, not many figures I open first hand has given me such a wow factor.

Any way, its my opinion so you may disagree! so I'll let the images do the talking.....


Following images are from my friend AmonLin, as the images are way better than mine!







Thanks for reading

Wai Man
www.onesixthbruce.co.uk

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment! Benny will approve within 24 hours.

BB-8 Star Wars Premium Format(TM) Figure
Court of the Dead The Chronicle of the Underworld Court of the Dead Book